NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit 13

2 posters

Go down

Unit 13 Empty Unit 13

Post by Shane Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:47 am

This comes out today and was recommended that I check out the demo, which I did this morning. This one is also a 3rd person shooter from Zipper (the makers of SOCOM.) I only did the training mission but found this one to be very well done and will probably buy it. This one has 45 sp missions, 2 person co-op, and daily missions so it looks like there's plenty of play time available. My only real issue is with some of the shooting controls but that might just be a matter of adjusting sensitivity and paying attention to the instructions.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Unit 13 Empty Re: Unit 13

Post by Shane Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 am

I got the whole game yesterday and played through the training mission... yes another trophy. I think this one is going to be fun for those down times. I was afraid that the co-op had to be local but a quick search last night found a few games available so it isn't. If you're thinking about this one there is a demo available to download in the PS store.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 am

This game sounds good but not had a chance to pick it up yet.
Will let you know when i do Shane and we can try and arrange a time to try out the Co-Op together.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 am

Well its been well over a year since i actually bought this game but i have finally gotten around to playing it LOL
Actually quite enjoying it i have to say.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum