NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we try and start this up again?

+3
Jessica
saint1970
GlennBacca
7 posters

Go down

Should we try and start this up again? Empty Should we try and start this up again?

Post by GlennBacca Fri May 03, 2013 7:09 pm

I know I want to! So does anyone else feel trying to get some events going again?

I miss the fun private games we had back on WaW and MW, and I would love to do some again. Whether it's a hunt, shotgun only, pistol only, knife only...it doesn't really matter. I just miss the good old fun without the stress that comes from public mathces.
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Should we try and start this up again? Empty Re: Should we try and start this up again?

Post by saint1970 Fri May 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Im in. Used to have a good laugh
saint1970
saint1970

Back to top Go down

Should we try and start this up again? Empty Re: Should we try and start this up again?

Post by GlennBacca Fri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm

saint1970 wrote:Im in. Used to have a good laugh

We did indeed! Public matches is more stressful than fun to be honest.

I've pretty much stopped playing public, at least taking a good long break.
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 04, 2013 3:17 am

I'm up for it, it would be good fun. We could even do a hunt now and again too.

How about we start Friday off with 3 friendly games before any other gaming. At least then we'll all get a great laugh to start the night.

We could do 1 game of knives, 1 of pistols, and 1 of ... any suggestions at the time Question

Shane and I did hope we could do this last night, but I guess word hadn't spread and there wasn't really enough of us, fingers crossed we can do it next Friday too. Stu - don't forget!
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 am

Sounds good Smile

I'm not home next weekend though, so can't make it then. But I'll do my best to join in on other events Smile
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 am

That just means you'll miss all the fun involved with figuring out how to set these up Glenn because I'm pretty sure mistakes will be made. Hell I made mistakes setting it up last night and I was on my own.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

I tried to send out a group email regarding tomorrows fun night. I may have screwed that up to but anywho, who's up for some fun games before we attempt jumping into some public games? I just ask because so far we have absolutely no interest. C'mon peeps!!
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 pm

I got your email Very Happy

Sounds good to me, perhaps we can start with a pistols only game then have a knife/thumper game?
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreasedupBadger Thu May 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Hopefully ill make it on for this.
GreasedupBadger
GreasedupBadger

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Well I'm out for drinks for a friends b'day but if I'm back home in time and can find the discs (boxed up somewhere while I've been decorating) then I will try to get on if I can.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri May 10, 2013 1:49 am

What disc do I get ready Shane?
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 am

It's gonna be on Blops 2. That way I can shut down the classes completely. If nothing else there's a lot more options in private lobbies.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 am

OK, ill be there.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum