NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night was...

+2
madd_rocker
Shane
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Last night was... - Page 5 Empty Re: Last night was...

Post by madd_rocker Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 am

That is a problem, not knowing where the f-ing cowards are hiding at.

Actually had a very good night at Rush, but it also helped to be playing with some other friends. We emptied out the rush server we were on, and then we proceeded to ruling conquest.

madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:26 am

After a strange start to the night, where I join Gravy and someone on our team (which was losing) took the bomb in Obliteration back to our spawn and stayed there for the rest of the game, we ended up in a different lobby where things went far better. Just a very strange start there.

Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 am

Shane wrote:After a strange start to the night, where I join Gravy and someone on our team (which was losing) took the bomb in Obliteration back to our spawn and stayed there for the rest of the game, we ended up in a different lobby where things went far better. Just a very strange start there.

Oh damn. I didn't see you in there. Once I realized what he was doing, I just left the game and went outside for a smoke. I couldnt be bothered to finish a BS game like that as I knew where it was going.

On another note, after my smoke, I hopped back on and found a couple of GoD playing. Joined up with them and before long, we had a nice 8 man group going. I haven't played with that many friends in a game since BC2. Was a nice change, the teamwork that is.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 am

Yup, sure miss days of team work, they sure had made it hard to get that many people together for a game.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 am

Last night I actually had a decent run of games playing conquest, once I managed to find a game. There were some issues at first but amazingly I almost enjoyed myself whether I was winning or losing. When the game works it's amazing. I could actually kill people when I could hit them (let's not go into my aiming skills okay?) Though I'm sure it was there there wasn't any of the noticible lag or rubber banding that I saw over the weekend. Maybe I just got lucky but all in all it was a good night.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:15 am

The game has been running more smoothly. And now they have released rent-a-servers, they actually have an option in the menu to search or not to search private servers. Smile
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu May 01, 2014 9:00 am

As with any time they update something, it was hit and miss last night. Quick match is going to most likely get you thrown onto a rented server now. Search for a server was iffy. When I did get into a game it played pretty well though.

2 things from last night. First, conquest on Locker, it was a quick match so I was on a rented server Locker 24/7. That's okay Locker is always good for lots of points. On the join screen, it says "No shotguns or glitches." And what is my first death? Yes a shotgun.

Next up and I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this and I tried to record it (still a little iffy on how to do that) on whatever the dam map is playing obliteration I'm working on my sniper skills (or lack thereof) and I notice shots coming from way up on the edge of the dam. I get a bead on the guy, zero in, and fire a shot that hits him. He moves a little to the right, I line up, fire another shot, watch it go directly at him, hit what looks to me like center mass, and no hit marker. 5 more shots I made like that, I never moved, I was prone so there was no scope moving and I couldn't touch him. I could spot him and watched him take machine gun fire, rocket fire, and even a jet lay into this guy and nothing touched him. Me thinks there might be some kind of glitch in that area, beware.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu May 01, 2014 10:47 am

O.k., I did notice more private servers last night, but I was still able to find normal servers. Noticed more friends getting servers, but I'm not planning on getting one myself this time around.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu May 01, 2014 11:02 am

I couldn't even find where to rent them from, though I did see some people had them going.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am

Shane wrote:I couldn't even find where to rent them from, though I did see some people had them going.

They have disabled renting until further notice. Those that rented prior to the cut-off can keep their server until time expires. Something about them needing to fix something about something or another, blah, blah, blah . . .

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Fri May 02, 2014 9:49 am

Yeah I saw that last night. Seems that people weren't getting what they thought they were. I'm not going to miss it any. One thing I did discover when looking around though, if you make your server ranked, points etc count but if you don't make it official, people who choose quick match won't get thrown onto it, not a bad idea to prevent randoms.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Ok Ok Ok so i am way behind schedule but i finally started playing BF4 on Monday. Have finished the Campaign Trophies and now downloaded all the DLC so will be going for all the Online Trophies now.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm

aww bless.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:02 am

Just a quick update that i got my Platinum last week and now have only 1 DLC Trophy left for 100% on BF4 Trophy Trophy Trophy

Its the one where you have to kill someone on Operation Metro with a ceiling collapse which sounds very luck based so i hope that does not take too long to get.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 am

Dazz, it's actually pretty easy. Even I got it. In the middle area either upstairs by the side door, or by the stairs coming down on the other side, not the escalators, there are some planks holding up the ceiling, if you get there quick enough into the start of the game shoot those planks and the ceilings come down, there's almost always someone in those areas.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:37 am

I hope i can get it that easily Shane, When i went into a Conquest Large game the other day it was absolute mayhem and everything was blown to crap within 30 seconds so i will have to be quick off the mark lol
Think i will search for a game of normal conquest that only has about 10 a side as there will me more chance that its not all blown up before i get the chance to do it.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:54 am

DazzaFett wrote:I hope i can get it that easily Shane, When i went into a Conquest Large game the other day it was absolute mayhem and everything was blown to crap within 30 seconds so i will have to be quick off the mark lol
Think i will search for a game of normal conquest that only has about 10 a side as there will me more chance that its not all blown up before i get the chance to do it.

Any luck?

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Not yet matey, still only need that one Trophy but ive not been on BF4 or anything else since Destiny came so need to find time to get back on and try for it.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5