NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November games

4 posters

Go down

November games Empty November games

Post by Shane Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:04 pm

So it kind of looks like November is going to be a big month for games. Advanced Warfare is out and looks good, not great but good. This week is the new Assassin's Creed, and the following week is Little Big Planet 3 and Far Cry 4. Did I miss anything?

So I got AW for both 3 and 4, like I said good but nothing earth shattering. I'm renting LBP3 and buying Far Cry 4, mostly because I can't wait to shoot bad guys from the back of an elephant. So what's coming up that you are looking forward to and what will you be getting over the next month or so?
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

November games Empty Re: November games

Post by GlennBacca Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:25 pm

I'm really looking forward to both of the Assassins Creed games, and I'll also be getting FarCry 4 and Advanced Warfare. Though I have no idea when I can get them but I'll probably have to wait till after Christmas.
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:34 pm

AC Unity, and maybe FarCry, but a lot is happening right now.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:23 am

Well I got Unity for something to keep me going when nobody else is on AW. Seems okay, some improvements there but even getting through the first chapter was tough as the prompts showing where to go etc. seem to disappear when you get close and their "hints" aren't that helpful to me. I'll keep plugging away at it before making a final decision though.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:21 am

On Unity, you really have to work on getting your skills and and better equipment. First thing that I like doing is mapping out the whole playing field, and interesting enuff, it does show which areas are the hardest, only one area I wasn't able to map.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:55 am

I have still not played any of the Assasins Creed or Far Cry games so i doubt i will get the new ones.
COD AW will most likely pick up in the New Year if my Brothers both get themselves PS4s at Xmas.
I have such a big backlog of games tho and i still very much enjoy playing Destiny so i am not in any Rush to buy anything new at the moment.
However I will deffo be getting LBP 3 at some point (Prob go on my Xmas List) and i want to play the recent Alien Isolation and Borderlands Pre-Sequal so might pick them up at some point as well.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Okay so Far Cry 4, I'm still installing but maybe you've heard of the PSN exclusive 10 person co-op. I heard that and thought "Wow, things could get pretty exciting with that." So here's what it really is, (and I think this is a brilliant marketing move by someone) I have a code (that I think I entered right) to have up to 10 people who don't have the game for 2 hours of co-op play (free roam) individually. Seems to me that this is a good way to get people who aren't sure or don't know what the game is to try it out for nothing and maybe buy it later. They don't lose anything and everyone gets a chance to ride elephants. Smile
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:23 pm

I freely admit that this is my whole reason for getting this game. Very Happy

Shane
Shane
Admin