NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's getting it?

3 posters

Go down

Who's getting it? Empty Who's getting it?

Post by Shane Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 am

It's that time of year again. Another version of COD. I've actually pre-ordered this one because unlike the last 2 versions, there's no wall running, boost jumping, or ray guns, just shooting away like we always wanted..... I hope. So who's getting it?
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Who's getting it? Empty Re: Who's getting it?

Post by madd_rocker Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:44 am

It is WWII, so I will be getting it, and like you say, no wall running, no boost jumping, no ray guns, no impervious turrets and other b.s.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:04 pm

I got it. And I actually like this one. First CoD since Black Ops 2 that I've actually liked.
But that's just first impressions. It may very well change.

Nevertheless it's good to have a new WW2 game. That is by far my favourite era for fps games. So hopefully this game stays fun for more than a week.
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:41 am

Thanks to a sorting error, I got my copy yesterday. I only had time for 1 campaign chapter and fumbled through 1 TDM game, that I thought was supposed to be a beginners game but it sure didn't look that way to me. So nothing new really but it does look nice.

I'm not sure how long I'll be with it though, the excitement of previous releases just doesn't seem to be there for me anymore. Time will tell.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Finished the sp, liked it. Started playing mp, and it is different then what I remembered. Then again, I was playing a lot of war after the first tdm. I can see that having a good team would work wonders and be dominating. Still a lot of wanna-be snipers.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:11 pm

So I've given it some time, and it really is the same old issues in a new wrapper. I do enjoy the war mode and would gladly pay for more maps. Playing with a few others is good fun, on your own is hit and miss, so I only play for an hour or so at a time before getting fed up with it.

Sadly I still see the same things that wreck COD games for me. The other players skipping across the screen, the bullet sponges, and getting 1 shot killed by someone who can't even see me when I can put a full clip into someone to have them turn around and kill me from across the map with a pistol. You'd think they might have figured these things out by now but I guess it doesn't matter. At least I'm not having to run along walls and jumping over tall buildings.

Maybe I'll just stick to war, where KDR doesn't matter and you do get some good action packed games once in a while.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum