NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about NSHQ

NSHQ :: NSHQ :: NSHQ

Go down

All about NSHQ Empty All about NSHQ

Post by Jessica Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:48 pm

In the beginning there were a few gamers who started playing HQ games around 2300 hrs (UK time). More players joined, and as they were from the UK, USA and many other countries too a clan was formed we became NSHQ - Night Shift HeadQuarters.

We have a small core of players who are usually in the team, but quite a few more members who join whenever they can too. Most of us are members of more than one clan.

We play together for several reasons. The main reason is fun! We all like having team mates who know how to play objective games, and work as a team rather than for personal gain. We don't care about our KDR or W/L ratio, but we still want to win every game we play. We complain about lag, and when the enemy use juggy too, but we aim to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves above everything.

We even seem to have created a few good phrases along the way... 'Oh bum', 'Fecking A', 'Crappy wooden things' to name a few. Feeling creative, then join us, you may add more to our regular list.

Life is too short to dislike doing something that is intended to be fun. Even if we're losing, usually the banter on the mic's keeps our spirits up. When we played w@w if all else failed, we left HQ games and set up teams for zombies (usually when the lag was really bad).

We tend to use first names or nicknames rather than game names (unless you prefer to use a game name of course), it's more personal and friendly that way. Some of us even webcam chat sometimes too.

If anyone would like to join us, please feel free to do so. Only two things needed to be a member of NSHQ - a mic, and a sense of humour.
Very Happy
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

All about NSHQ Empty Re: All about NSHQ

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Guess I have to resign, then.
I only have one of the two membership prerequisites! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:48 am

Don't worry Mark, in your case we'll make an allowance Laughing . No reason why you can't get a mic though Wink
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 am

good games last night. i think i need a new mic. couldnt get mine to work for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:01 am

Musashi1596 wrote:Guess I have to resign, then.
I only have one of the two membership prerequisites! :P

i bet you £5 you voice isnt as sexy as mine. go on son, take the challenge. £5 is up for grabs!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 am

Who's going to be the judge? Me, me, me! Laughing
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:48 am

jessica wrote:Who's going to be the judge? Me, me, me! Laughing

hey jess.... 'how you doin!'