NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

+5
Shane
Земляне
madd_rocker
Jessica
mythus
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

Post by saint1970 Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:20 am

bye terry hope you enjoyed the show x

saint1970

Back to top Go down

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

Post by Shane Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:44 am

I just heard from Lisa, Guy, and Kyan and they asked that I add this to the memories of Terry.

"We r very sad and are very fond of Terry. He n I had tons of fun plotting universal domination in messages, he shared a lot about the things going on in his life n was always willing to pop into a game. He was always so nice to Kyan when we played bf or borderlands. He even took the time to do nothing but blow up stuff w Kyan for no other reason but to laugh a bit. He and Guy played a bunch as well, i heard lots of swearing and laughing so I know they were having a good time. I'm really going to miss his quirky sense of humor, his meowing cats and just his general being...as everyone else will. Kyan said...mommy, I'm really sad. Terry is still my friend and I'm keeping him on my list so I will always remember him. I think I'll do the same .....
Cheers,
Lisa"

Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 am

Doesnt seem like its been 2 years. Time flies.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by saint1970 Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:46 am

Wow. 2 years. Areet terry x
saint1970
saint1970

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 am

It's hard to believe it's been this long. Still missing the guy, and the cats.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 am

How time flys! He'll always be with us really Very Happy
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:20 am

Miss the cello playing also.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2