NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Maitainence

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PSN Maitainence - Page 3 Empty Re: PSN Maitainence

Post by Shane Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:20 am

It's strange on PS4, on PS3 everything was uploaded or downloaded every day. On PS4 it seems to do it every few days. Things like this update will be there when I sign on but still needs to be installed when I start it up. On the PS3 it would download and install automatically.

Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:19 am

I thought mine updated automatically but i may be getting confused in my old age lol
In My defense tho with so many PS3 games that i am still playing i have not really spent much time at all on the PS4 yet

DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu May 01, 2014 2:12 pm

There was a whole lot of little behind the scenes stuff added that I saw with the update. One thing I noticed that was kind of nice is that a notification pops up when a friend joins a chat party. It still doesn't tell you when someone signs in or out but they are getting closer.

Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 am

Following yesterday’s distributed denial of service attack (DD0S), Sony has announced that both the PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment Network are back online.

Outages to both networks were reported yesterday, with Sony later confirming that it had been the victim of a DDoS attack. “Like other major networks around the world, the PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment Network have been impacted by an attempt to overwhelm our network with artificially high traffic.”

“The PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment Network are back online and people can now enjoy the services on their PlayStation devices,” the company added today. “The networks were taken offline due to a distributed denial of service attack.”

It was confirmed that there is no evidence of intrusion into the network and that all personal information is safe. “We have seen no evidence of any intrusion to the network and no evidence of any unauthorized access to users’ personal information.

As a result of this issue, the planned maintenance on the PlayStation Network for today, August 25, will no longer be taking place.

“We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Thanks for your patience and support.”
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:27 pm

PSN Members Get One-Time 10% PS Store Discount This Weekend
Posted by Eric Lempel on Jan 19, 2015 // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

Hi Everyone,
We hope your New Year is getting off to a great start! As promised, as a thank you to all of our PSN members, we are happy to announce the details of the 10 percent PlayStation Store discount.

The discount will be valid from 9:00 AM 1/23 PST through 9:00 AM PST 1/26. Simply use the promotion code for a one-time 10% discount off eligible items in a total cart purchase in PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the web/mobile at store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. Some exclusions do apply, including subscriptions for PS Plus, Music Unlimited, PS Now and rental video content (update: game preorders are also excluded from this promotion, we apologize for the confusion). The code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 1/26/15 at 9:00 AM.

Use the discount on hundreds of thousands of items including blockbuster new releases, award winning indie games, game add-ons and season passes, pre orders, and an enormous selection of TV and Movies to own. You can find the code on PlayStation Store and via @PlayStation.

Also, for those PS Plus members impacted by the PSN service interruption over the holidays, we have started to roll out the 5-day PS Plus membership extension, no action is required on your part. You will receive an email in the coming days with a confirmation of details about the extension.

Thanks again for your loyalty.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: