NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Latest

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Latest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Latest

Post by Shane Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:05 pm

After careful thought and consideration.... I dunno. Wink

Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Good question Daz, let me get back with you Wink 

madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Shane wrote:Oh there's going to be a few more.
Sure there will be, but I still contend that a squad of 2 Grumpy Old Bastards is still more than most squads, let alone teams, can handle or deal with. Laughing Wink

madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Земляне Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:39 pm

It might transfer to a digital DL?
Земляне
Земляне

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Dazz I'm not sure if this clears things up at all but it looks to me like you can start on PS3, then move it all to PS4 but not back and forth without buying 2 copies of the game. I'm just going to wait until I have PS4 for all of it I think. From the Battlefield Blog....

We want to make it easy for BF4 fans to upgrade from the current generation of consoles to the next generation of entertainment. That’s why today we are clarifying the offers that will make the transition effortless, saving you time and money. Read on for the full details.

On October 29, we will launch Battlefield 4 on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Experience the pinnacle of this generation of gaming with best-in-class multiplayer warfare, spectacular visuals and massive destruction. A few weeks later, we’ll bring the ultimate all-out-war experience to the next generation of consoles. Battlefield 4 will be available for PlayStation 4 starting November 12 in North America and November 29 in Europe, and Xbox One starting November 19 in North America and November 22 in Europe.

Don’t wait to get into the action. You can buy the game on current-gen and benefit from up to three weeks of play time – time that can be used to rank up, giving you a competitive advantage on the next-gen battlefield. We respect the time you will invest in playing and don’t want you to lose all of your effort when you upgrade to next-gen. That is why we are making it easy to carry forward your multiplayer stats and your Battlefield 4 Premium membership. No more worrying about starting all over again. Your rank, score, K/D ratio, wins, time played, service stars, dog tags taken, vehicles destroyed, repairs, revives, squad score, accuracy and more will all transfer to next-gen consoles at launch.

Below are the details of how you can buy now and upgrade easily later. If you have any questions, please leave us a comment.

All Retailers (EU, US)
Inside marked copies of Battlefield 4 for PlayStation®3 there will be a voucher with a unique code printed on it. This code will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation®Store for only $9.99/£9.99/9.99€. Check back here soon for more details.

GameStop (EMEA)
Trade in your copy of Battlefield 4 on PS3 and buy the PS4 version of the game for €14.99. Offer valid until December 31, 2013 or until supply lasts. Ask in-store for more details.

Amazon (Germany)
Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, Battlefield 4 players can trade in their PS3 copy and get a 25 € bonus credit towards the game on PS4 in addition to their trade-in value of at least 25 €. For complete rules and details head on over to Amazon.de.

GAME (UK)
For Battlefield fans in the UK, GAME will be giving PS3 players approximately £40 in trade in value when you upgrade to Battlefield 4 on PS4. Offer valid until December 24, 2013. Head over to GAME for complete details and information.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Земляне Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:37 am

Hmm £40 value, you could get GTAV for PS4 as well then! BUT it's GAME and they aren't to be trusted heh.

Also why is GameStop using euros?  shipping through Ireland?
Земляне
Земляне

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 am

Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 am

madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 am

Okay, since the China Rising dlc came out some time last night I wanted to download it while I'm at work. So this is kind of a tutorial for those who haven't done it yet. Yes your Premium membership carries over from PS3 but you still need to download it for PS4, it's free and takes less then a minute. Then you should be able to download the China rising pack. Yes it took me a few minutes to figure that all out. You also want to do all that from the in game menu, not the PS Store. It's much easier.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 am

Yup, figured that out last night also.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 pm

This is funny.... on PC but I think it covers all of us.
The Latest - Page 3 Bf-kicked

Patrick Bach is the Executive Producer of Battlefield 4 at DICE.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 pm

lol  Laughing 
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:02 am

So we started out with China Rising, and I'm not sure why this was a dlc but the maps sure do look great when you can actually find a game with anyone in them.

Now Premium members have Second Assault, basically 4 redone maps from BF3. On the up side they do look great and have some decent additions and features. I kind of feel like I do when I go back to somewhere I haven't visited in a long time, it all looks familiar but seems totally different at the same time. On the down side, the games seemed to be incredibly laggy to me. I'm hoping that gets sorted out once the servers get a little more sorting and run time because last night wasn't much fun no matter who I joined on.

Also, Premium members are entitled 2 free "short cut kits" now, DMRs and handguns. I'm going to pass on those as I like having to earn my kits but it's there for those who are to lazy to put in the time and effort. Keep your eyes out for the incredible, overpowered, and accurate rapid fire magnums folks.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 am

Well, I already have all of the pistols, and only lack a few dmrs, but they are free. Played the new maps, and they looked good, when I was lagging out or being disconnected. Also I had a lot of games with base kits and points/games not counting, sure is a waste of time and boosts. Since its new, hopefully they will get it all stabilized again.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 am

My only issue has been getting into games that didn't retrieve your stats from the server. It has happened quite often and is annoying. I just keep searching until I find a proper game - I wont waste my time playing if stats dont count.

My main complaint since CR came out was not being able to find a game on those maps (other than Conquest Large which is always laggy for me), so I welcome the new game menus that allow you to search the DLC.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu May 15, 2014 12:08 pm

madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content