NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Go down

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Empty Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Post by Shane Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:28 pm

My rental copy finally showed up yesterday. I played through the first 2 chapters of the pre-sequal which is enough to give some kind of first impression. So far it's pretty good. The same as BL2, pretty much but we're not going to be able to play it with Stu, there's way more chests scattered around. He'd never get out of the prologue. Wink It's pretty much the same as I remember, an interesting mix of characters, lot's of things to do, 4 person co-op, and a good long story to work through. It looks great and I haven't run into anything that was stupidly hard but then I haven't done that much yet. If you want to, you can play as Claptrap (bonus!) and it looks like you can carry your character over to the BL2 when you get to it or it looks like you might be able to get your old character from previously if you upload it. (I think) So I'm going to say of the remasters for PS4 this is about the best for the buck, they have given you a full very good game from PS3, given you all the add-ons for that game and almost another full game for the same price. I'm going to have to give it a 9/10 but then I like Borderlands games.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum