NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncharted 4

2 posters

Go down

Uncharted 4 Empty Uncharted 4

Post by Shane Wed May 11, 2016 8:43 am

The final chapter in the series, or so the rumours go. 5 Chapters into it and it's all that I expected out of the game. Stunning visuals (how do they do that?) lot's of action and an engaging story line that makes it hard to quit when you really need to get up and go to work the next day. They have introduced some new characters but kept the old favorites around to along with flash backs to the previous stories. It takes a little getting used to switching back and forth through time but it's worth it for the story.

Anyway, so far I've been in a prison break, 2 all out prison brawls, dived on a salvage op in a river, and reconnected with the brother I thought was dead. This is the first time in a long time, that I've actually looked forward to getting home from work so I can see what happens next. It also has a mp section that I looked at briefly but the main focus of this game is the story and so far it hasn't disappointed.

I don't give it out lightly but this is pretty close to a 10/10 for me.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4 Empty Re: Uncharted 4

Post by madd_rocker Wed May 11, 2016 11:56 am

Sweet!
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 am

It took me 16 1/2 hour total to run through the game on the normal setting and well worth all the time involved. It's a great story and a fitting ending to the series. I hadn't planned on finishing it up this weekend but once I got going it was hard to stop. I may have to make another journey through to find all the stuff I missed the first time through. Though it is still a pretty "linear" game the possibilities to wander around exploring are far greater than they have been in any of the previous stories. I'm still sticking with darn close to 10/10 on this one, an engaging story, plenty of action, and some real thought provoking puzzles to solve along the way.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum