NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

+5
Shane
Земляне
madd_rocker
Jessica
mythus
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Empty Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

Post by mythus Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 am

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Pictur10
Username - mythus
Forum role - Suprisingly none I guess
Real name - Terry
Family/Children - wife Nozomi, and counting cats 4 kids Pinky, Bumble-Bee, Nike, Kukuri (pictured above and well known to all of you by mic)
Lives - Torrance, CA
Job - Licensed Customs Broker
Fav Console(s) - PS3, Xbox360, WII
Fav games - Force Unleashed, BFBC2, Fallout 3, Borderland
Game(s) most looking forward to - MOH Afgan, COD Black OPS, Fallout New Vegas, Force Unleashed 2
Fav band(s) - Queen, Rush, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Train, Matchbox20, Sugar Ray
Fav songs - Gimme the Prize, Hammer to Fall, Red Barchetta, Tom Sawyer, Drops of Jupiter
Fav Movies - Star Wars, Aliens, Terminator, Predator, Shoot em Up, Blazing Saddles, Animal House
Fav cities - Saku, Japan Verona, Italy Akihabara, Japan
Fav items of clothing - jeans and tee-shirt
Car or Bike - car Nissan Xtera
Role models - my Mom
The future? - Unknown and best left that way
Describe yourself - You tell Me!!
Lifestyle - Laidback, spending time with my wife and "kids", hanging out with you bunch of nuts for my sanity
Known for Saying - Frigging Nim Nuts, or pretty much Frigging "________".
mythus
mythus
Combat Knife Expert
Combat Knife Expert

Back to top Go down

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Empty Re: Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

Post by Jessica Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 am

Nice one Terry. From the smug look it does look like you're Kukuri's slave though. I guess it's true what they say - dogs have owners, cats have staff Laughing
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Empty Re: Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME????

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 am

is that terry or doctor evil???

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

Notice that the cat is in the center of the picture, now thats attention grabbing Laughing , good pic Terry
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mythus Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:13 am

Where is Mini-me?????
I think I left him somewhere?
Kukuri in charge, what makes you say that?
Just because she tries to controll all my time does not mean she's in charge!!
Umm....cats can't read can they?
mythus
mythus
Combat Knife Expert
Combat Knife Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 am

I think they can Wink

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Catgivingthefinger
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Земляне Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 am

damn that cat looks very close to mine and i notice you like Japan
Земляне
Земляне

Back to top Go down

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Empty Memories

Post by Shane Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:38 pm

It was requested that we set up a spot for anyone to come and post their memories of Terry. Anyone is free to come here and post what they best remember about Terry.. Please be respectful and thoughtful. Try to remember the friend we all had and the good times we had gaming with him. Thank you.

Mythus..this is me....This IS Me....Wait IS THIS ME???? Mythus10

Last edited by Shane on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saint1970 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:03 pm

i can remember terry as always being the gentleman and letting me get shot 1st on BFBC, he always had your back by sniping the enemy. you will be greatly missed my friend. keep an eye on us from above. thoughts are with your family stuart and family xx
saint1970
saint1970

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm sure that I, if not all of us, will remember while gaming with Terry, in the background there would be his wife practicing her classical cello or the cats meowing. Smile
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 am

the cats. always the cats.

my main memory of terry is being pissed off when he got a new job cos id lost a good team player on bfbc2. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Musashi Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 am

I do believe I remember the lovely chorus provided by Terry's cats also, they could really bring an interesting dynamic to a fierce firefight. It's been a long time since I played with Terry, but I think the last time we played together was in Battlefield 3. An enemy sniper had decided to camp on top of a high rooftop, inaccessible from the ground, and was bugging us all. Terry and I dedicated a good portion of the match to taking him down, and I think we managed it just before the match ended. Could always count on him to have your back. I regret that I wasn't able to play with Terry as much as I did in the old days, but he will very much be missed.

I'm pretty sure he has my tags on BC2 as well...

Musashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravey Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 am

Truly sad news. Unfortunately my only memories of Terry were from BFBC and BF3. He was a great teammate and like others said, always had your back. RIP Mythus.

Gravey

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:56 am

I am going on Holiday this Thursday for a couple of weeks so wont be unable to join in any of the upcoming gaming sessions using the clan tag MYTH in Terry's memory,
However on my return from Holiday at the beginning of May i am going to go all out to get the Platinum for Aliens: Colonial Marines and dedicate it to his memory as we had plans to help each other out on the Multiplayer challenges but i have been so busy the past couple of months we never got around to doing it.

I will also make a point of having a session of playing the original Borderlands and specifically to take on Crawmerax a few times as Terry and I had lots of fun doing that together in the past.

RIP Terry you will be sorely missed.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:12 am

I was playing with Terry since way back to World at War. Personally, I loved the cats cheering us on and listening to Nozomi practicing in the background. It was a nice change to the ranting and bs we usually have to tolerate in online games. He was always a team player, always helpful if he could and though he might get mad at the game he never got mad with the gamers. I'll miss having him around to join in no matter what the game was. Just to play with friends was why he gamed with us all. A worthy endevour.

I invited Kyan (Lisa's son) to post on here but just in case he doesn't, Lisa told me last night that they told him what had happened and Kyan was very sad. She pointed out who it was on Kyan's friends list and he said, "I played Battlefield with him. He was nice." The truth in a child's words. Not much more I can add to that.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am

That may explain why he was so calm during gaming, he had the cats and cello to soothe him over. Terry, was forever one of the better sniper/recon, but he had way much fun with the uav on bfbc2. He always had your back, even when I was in water, and if he didn't, he was sneaking up behind your back. It was pleasure to be able to game and later become friends with Terry. I will miss my fellow hunter and honorable friend and player.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nem66 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 pm

I don't think i got to have many games with Terry when i was on CoD and BFBC but after reading what everyone else had said about him, he will be missed by everyone he had come into contact with, if on a forum, at work or in his person life.

My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Nem66

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Terry was one of the good guys that's for sure. I loved hearing the cats too, always made me smile whilst being shot at Very Happy .

He was a gentle kind man, and I'm sure he'd be pleased to hear all we've said about him. My thoughts and wishes go to his family, it must be a really hard time for them right now.

I hope we have a good turnout on Friday to honour him, friends/foes/all who liked Terry should be there, it's about him and really puts petty disagreements into perspective.

Sometimes we all have to admit - life's just too short Exclamation
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Just sitting here and thinking back to the time that I meet Terry, Dave and the wives for dinner. And we were sitting there and Nozomi said that I looked like Clint Eastwood Laughing we all had a laugh.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Wow, I haven't seen this unil now. Very sad news Sad

I had some good times with him, and other everyone else here, on WaW. And I think I played a little MW2 and Battlefield with him too. But sadly not for the past 2-ish years.
A good guy and an amazing teammate.

R.I.P Mythus
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Here it is folks, a deserving salute for a deserving fellow.

Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 am

Nice filming Shane, I think Terry would be happy to see this.

Great everyone could get together for such a tribute to a lovely bloke.

R I P Terry. X
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saint1970 Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:20 am

bye terry hope you enjoyed the show x
saint1970
saint1970

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:44 am

I just heard from Lisa, Guy, and Kyan and they asked that I add this to the memories of Terry.

"We r very sad and are very fond of Terry. He n I had tons of fun plotting universal domination in messages, he shared a lot about the things going on in his life n was always willing to pop into a game. He was always so nice to Kyan when we played bf or borderlands. He even took the time to do nothing but blow up stuff w Kyan for no other reason but to laugh a bit. He and Guy played a bunch as well, i heard lots of swearing and laughing so I know they were having a good time. I'm really going to miss his quirky sense of humor, his meowing cats and just his general being...as everyone else will. Kyan said...mommy, I'm really sad. Terry is still my friend and I'm keeping him on my list so I will always remember him. I think I'll do the same .....
Cheers,
Lisa"
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 am

Doesnt seem like its been 2 years. Time flies.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next