NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST

2 posters

Go down

GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST Empty GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Ok so maybe not a NSHQ event - but I wanted to put the invite out there to the guys/gals that have GT5.

I organize these every 2-3 weeks, we all get on and just have a blast. Rockers shown up for a few Very Happy

GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST

Join up on my online room if you can make it, hope to see you guys!!!

Back to top Go down

GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST Empty Re: GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST

Post by Shane Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 pm

If I can stay awake that long I'll make a go of it. Any special vehicles needed for the gala?
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST Empty Re: GT5 Race Night #3: Friday 4/8 - 9PM EST

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Nah - we race for fun. I usually go around the room and everyone pics an HP or Class and we race that. Most fun was the go kart races last time.......=)

We seem to always do a few Old school American Muscle races, always some snow/rally stuff. The rest is wide open.

Usually if you don't have something the list of recommended cars has something close/fun to drive - just remember to change the tires, no fun racing on comfort softs......LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Why, it can be fun watching everybody go flying off the track trying to make a corner in a car with 600-800hp. I can try to be there.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 am

LOL - also discussing some Cat and Mouse. Might be fun if we can fill up a room with guys we know =)

Join on my lobby - as we will try and fill that up first. If we don't have 8+, I'll drop it and make an open online one for more fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down