NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS Vita

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PS Vita - Page 3 Empty Re: PS Vita

Post by GlennBacca Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:22 am

I have been thinking about 2nd hand but haven't searched for it yet.

Great tip about the Borderlands one! Will definitely see if I can find that Cool

I have seen the remote play one the PS4 (and PS3?) but haven't really thought about it. But you can actually play PS4 with your Vita? That's awesome Very Happy Thanks for making me want Vita even more lol

But seriously, thanks for the tips Daz cheers Much appreciated Smile

GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Yeah while i was over in Seattle i was able to play Destiny remotely. You have to do it over WIFI so it is dependent on how good the connection speeds are, with the sort of distance i was playing from over in Seattle meant i was getting a bit of lag and the odd dropped connection but it was certainly very playable.

Obviously the VITA only has two shoulder buttons so some games are easier than others to play depending on the controls. With Destiny the Shoulder buttons were for aiming and shooting on the VITA and then melee and throwing a nade were done by tapping different sides of the screen etc.

Also if you do get a VITA then certain games we will be able to help each other out on the Co-Op trophies Trophy cheers

DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:54 pm

That's awesome! Does it only work on games installed on the console or does it work with discs as well? If the disc is inserted of course.

I am definitely getting a VITA, it's just a matter of when I can get it. Most likely december/january as it's both my birthday and christmas in december and usually about 50% of the presents I get are money. So I just have to save up a little and I'll be good to go Cool

Would be awesome to do some coop when I get it Trophy

GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Yes you can play a Disc if its in the Machine Very Happy

I think you can also watch stuff like Netflicks etc (tho i have not actually tried that yet) as all of that is technically streaming locally on your PS4 and your just remotely connecting to it and viewing what would otherwise be showing on your TV Screen.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:06 pm

DazzaFett wrote:Yes you can play a Disc if its in the Machine Very Happy

I think you can also watch stuff like Netflicks etc (tho i have not actually tried that yet) as all of that is technically streaming locally on your PS4 and your just remotely connecting to it and viewing what would otherwise be showing on your TV Screen.

Makes sense that that would work Smile I hope it does as I have an app by TV2 (norwegian tv channel) that I use to watch Premier League. And it would be great if that would work on the VITA.
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by saint1970 Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:48 am

Daz, can u connect vita to tv? I'm lookin at playstation tv this month but if I can remotely play to second tv with vita I get that
saint1970
saint1970

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 am

Stu as far as I know and after some research, it can be done but you need to buy a whole bunch of other stuff, including a capture card to do it. I think for what you want to do your best bet would still be the vita TV.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:20 pm

So my friend offered me a "loan" to buy a VITA...so yeeeeaah...I have a VITA now Very Happy
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:03 am

Cool, so what games have you got?
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by GlennBacca Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:59 am

DazzaFett wrote:Cool, so what games have you got?

I got the Mega Action Pack with Arkham Origins Blackgate, GoW Chains of Olympus, Injustice, PS All-Stars Battle Royale and Killzone Liberation.
I also have Gravity Rush and Uncharted Golden Abyss from the month of PS plus I had when I tried it in April. And of course everything that has been free on PS Plus since June. Don't remember them all but some of them are LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7, Velocity 2x an PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate. But the last 2 mentioned I'm aready playing on PS4, so don't know if I'll be playing them on the VITA. If I can transfer the save data from the PS4 to the VITA I might do that as I feel that's 2 games that I dont't really feel like sitting down in the living room to play, but I'd rather play them while travelling or whatever lol
GlennBacca
GlennBacca
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3