NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops Declassified

2 posters

Go down

Black Ops Declassified Empty Black Ops Declassified

Post by DazzaFett Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:13 pm

I started on this Yesterday after finishing up with Batman 2.
Have to say my first impressions are very good indeed. Only done a couple of the Operations and run through the time trials once but it seems good so far.
The game is pretty much set up like the MW Spec Ops with individual operations that have set objectives and you also have 5 time trials that are basically runs through different firing ranges within a set time to earn up to 3 stars.
There is also a survival type mode as well that you need to get a set amount of kills which can take surviving up to about 20 rounds.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Declassified Empty Re: Black Ops Declassified

Post by Shane Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Again, too many games, too little time and they aren't going to like me playing with the Vita on the way to work.... hard to drive and game at the same time. Wink I have a hard enough time doing one or the other by themselves.
Shane
Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 am

Well the past couple of weeks or so I've just been too busy for gaming on the PS3 however I have managed to grab half an hour here and there on the VITA while commuting to work & managed to get the Platinum for this one yesterday.
Overall it has o be one of the hardest Platinums I've got so far so feel its quite an achievement.
Have to say I quite enjoyed it on the whole tho I've not even looked at the MP and can't say I'm going to even bother with that with only Randoms to play with.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down