NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pappasmurf22 ...... this is me

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pappasmurf22 ...... this is me - Page 2 Empty Re: pappasmurf22 ...... this is me

Post by GreasedupBadger Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 am

Smurf that took some guts to lay yourself bare like that, you have my respect sir.

GreasedupBadger

Back to top Go down

pappasmurf22 ...... this is me - Page 2 Empty Re: pappasmurf22 ...... this is me

Post by madd_rocker Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 am

You, sir are a brave soul and I commend you on that, and I'm like you also as not a real easy person to open up to other people. I consider everyone that i have talked to on here as friends also, it took some warming up to the idea building relationships or friendships of people via the computer.

Just keep your head up and get bogged down by the little things, and there is family that cares about you and friends that are all around you also.

madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Dean, I'm glad anything I've said in the past has helped.

We all need a little tlc now and again, and friends here are a great source of nourishment for that I think.

Personally, I often think having gaming friends is better than ones who drop round uninvited and live nearby too. There seems less awkwardness and embarassment involved when you make a fool of yourself (as I often do), and it's easier to be picky and choose good friends from gaming than in person too.

In person, if you realise you don't really like someone that much after a week or two you can't delete their profile and block or ignore them Laughing

Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Jessica wrote:Dean, I'm glad anything I've said in the past has helped.

well thanks again anyway jess.

and thank you all for your kind words. if i wasnt such a hard arse i might actually cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 pm

and that is why when i'm gaming with with Jessica and the lot, i end up getting booted by secret balloting, so that i can come back on the other side to be shot at Laughing
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 pm

madd_rocker wrote:and that is why when i'm gaming with with Jessica and the lot, i end up getting booted by secret balloting, so that i can come back on the other side to be shot at Laughing

Rocker, would we do that to you? As if lol!

It did take a while to figure out you were easier to kill than Motley though
Laughing
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 pm

i guess its time to pack up my toys and play different games, if i'm, with two hands, is easier to kill than someone with one hand Crying or Very sad ROFL
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:41 pm

NOOOOO! Just kidding sweetie. You just need to respond a tad quicker to get on the team. Maybe actually being ready to play at 2300 would be a good move Very Happy

It's always better to have you with us than against us. You'd be amazed how many times Stu uses a swear word before the word 'Rocker' when you're on the other team lol!
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm

damn im sexy!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 pm

depends on the perspective Laughing
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Always best to look from the ground up Wink
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 1:45 pm

I DO IT IN MY HAT!!!!

cheers shane. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 02, 2010 6:10 am

pappasmurf22 wrote:I DO IT IN MY HAT!!!!

cheers shane. lol

What a naughty thing to say, Shane you surprise me Shocked
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum